10 Weight Loss Hacks that Work
Hacks for Weight Loss Checklist
- Natural DIY Energy Shot
- Jewelry to curb appetite
- Get drunk, Get fit
- Perfect glasses
- Double “Mint” gum
- WORST stuff on earth
- Wish Potion
- Playing games
- Eat as much as you want
- Z’s Please
7 Weight Loss Hacks that Work
What is needed for most of these hacks?
What will these lifehacks help you do?
- Curb your appetite
- Eat less
- Eat healthier
- Increase effectiveness of your workouts
How to make these weight loss hacks work for you:
Learn what the Weight Loss Hacks are and how to implement them:
Items you need for each Weight loss Hack
Pillow: Organic fabric, organic warming and cooling beads.
Or you can buy the fully made sleeping potion kit
10 Weight loss hacks that work
1. DIY Energy shot – You have heard of so many energy drinks out there, but do you know what is in them? Usually sugar and caffeine. What if I told you there was an energy shot you could make yourself, 100% organic, and will give you long-lasting energy? All you need is to take a lemon, empty out the inside, pour in 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar, fill it with water, and sprinkle a little cayenne if you’re feeling fun. Then, throw it back like a shot of whiskey. The taste? AWFUL! The experience? fun! the results? Amazing! Try it!
2. Appetite suppressant jewelry – This is hands-down one of my favorites. When I was on the depo shot I remember having extreme cravings and being hungry, constantly! After spraying my necklace with peppermint oil, my cravings and hunger just naturally went away. You have to be able to easily tolerate the smell of peppermint though. If you don’t like that scent? This isn’t for you. Extra bonus! If you have trouble sleeping you can spray lavender essential oil on a necklace and simply lay down and do deep breathing exercises. You will have the most amazing sleep of your life!
3. Get drunk – Get drunk, on tea that is. Drink a high quality matcha green tea to give you more energy, boost your metabolism and help you lose weight faster. The key is drinking it hot 30 minutes before or after a meal and cold for extra energy throughout your day or during a workout.
4. Perfect glasses – The color blue is said to help suppress appetite, but it can cost a lot of money to transform your world into smurf land. Blue plates, blue table cloth, blue pots and pans, blue paint, it can be so expensive. You can simply go to the dollar store and buy some blue tinted sunglasses. You will be able to turn your whole world blue whenever you have unhealthy food cravings and suppress your appetite.
5. Double “Mint” gum – You can actually replace your favorite gum with mint leaves. I like to use my mint container to store my leaves. Not only will it freshen your breath, but it is AWESOME for your digestive system as well. You will lost weight replacing your favorite gum with mint, not to mention the effects it will have on your appetite. Give it a try, but remember to replace your leaves often. Keep it fresh!
6. WORST Stuff on Earth – This one is super dope! Make a list of all of the things you think are absolutely disgusting! Then, start placing labels on the foods that you LOVE that are unhealthy. Make a habit of reading the labels before you eat or drink anything and say it out loud. Sooner or later you will start to dislike things that are bad for you.
7. Sleep Potion – One of the biggest issues people have when trying to lose weight is not getting enough sleep. This sleeping kit can help you get a great nights sleep and fall asleep naturally. Or you can simply make it yourself.
8. Playing Games – Did you ever notice how food is the furthest thing from your mind when you play video games? We become so engaged we tune out and focus only on the task at hand. Playing video games is a good way to suppress your appetite. Find 2 video games you love. One that is quick (like tetras) and another that takes some time (the sims). Pick the game based on how much time you have to spare and how intense the craving is.
9. Eat as much as you want – Stock your fridge with some celery, carrots, and other healthy veggies. Whenever you are “starving” -____- Eat ALL the celery, carrots, or other veggies you desire. First drink 2 glasses of water. You will see how hungry you really are not.
10. Z’s Please – “It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood” this song used to put me to sleep almost instantly as a child. You can literally turn something like this into a ringtone, and make an alarm around the time you should go to sleep. When you hear it, it should make you very sleepy. Play full length songs or shows that make you tired in order to fall asleep easier.
Are you going to try any of these weight loss hacks that work?
If so, which one would you like to try first?
Have you ever tried any of these hacks before?
Share a weight loss hack you tried that worked for you.
Please answer these questions ladies as they help me produce better content and it helps readers get the answers they need.
If you enjoyed this post you may also like my post on how to use laxatives for weight loss safely. I know many of you have been trying some dangerous weight loss hacks so I wanted to give you a bunch of healthy, fun, effective options. Just simply let me know where you are struggling most and I come up with hacks to help you fix it. Subscribe to my YouTube channel, new videos EVERY night at midnight.
I love you all!